The Triangle Sales and Marketing Council (#HBATSMC) partnered with Rebuilding Together of the Triangle as part of the Big Give BACK (#BigGIveBack) on May 2 & 3, to help a local homeowner.
On May 2 & 3, the TSMC helped a local homeowner who had been injured in a motorcycle accident about 10 years ago. While he had worked hard to keep the house up, there was a lot of work in the house and yard that our group come together on.
He had been without central heat for several years, so a new heat pump was installed prior to our arrival and he will receive a new roof through a grant in a few weeks.
He was grateful for our help!
Thanks to the TSMC sponsors:
• We fixed drainage issues in and around his home by adding gutters, French drains, and a dirt berm.
• Replaced flooring and trim after fixing areas that experienced leaks, etc.
• Replaced old kitchen cabinets, countertops, hood and sink.
• Replaced/created new entrances (stairs and landing) to the front and back doors to his home.
• Powerwashed the home, completed some minor painting, added new smoke detectors and more.
Thank you to the fantastic participants/sponsors:
Homes By Dickerson
L and L of Raleigh
The Jim Allen Group
Fuller Land and Development
Upchurch Land & Home
New Homes & Ideas
Photos are posted on facebook @TriangleSMC.
Our next community service project will be in mid- November, more details coming soon.